Connecting Mettle with FreeAgent is an entirely digital process so getting your bank feed set up is easy – with no paper forms:
- Open your Mettle app (make sure you're on the latest version)
- Tap ‘Connections’ on your Account screen
- Select FreeAgent
- Select 'I already have a FreeAgent account'
- Agree to sharing your data
- Confirm if you've manually uploaded Mettle transactions to your FreeAgent account previously. If you have done this before, we will only send transactions from the date of connection.
- You’ll be redirected to FreeAgent and asked to log in to your account
- Once your transactions are cleared, we’ll share them. Some of these will appear instantly, but if they’re still pending it can take two or three days to show.