All Collections
Applying for a Mettle account
What can I use for proof of address?
What can I use for proof of address?
Updated over a week ago

If we’re unable to verify your personal address, we may ask you to send in proof of where you live. You can provide us with one of the following documents:

  • Gas, electric, water or landline telephone or utility bill (within the last six months)

  • Valid and in-date UK driving licence

  • Bank or building society statement (within the last six months)

  • Local council or housing association tenancy agreement

  • Council tax bill (within the last 12 months)

  • Mortgage statement (within the last 12 months)

Did this answer your question?