If we need to further verify your business, we may ask you to send in proof of trading. You can provide us with one of the following documents:

  • Evidence of membership from a regulatory body or a relevant professional or trade association
  • A utility bill in trading name
  • A copy of their VAT registration
  • A copy of the latest accounts or tax return
  • A copy of a Bank statement dated within the last 6 months
  • A copy of an in date public liability or indemnity insurance policy

Did this answer your question?